School holiday programs
Annie’s Centre runs holiday programs during the NSW school holiday periods. We organise excursions (e.g., bowling, putt putt golf, pottery, cooking) to assist children in further developing and generalising their social skills. We run up to three excursions spread across each holiday period.
The program aims to:
- Create a great opportunity for children to meet new friends.
- Extend skills they have learnt in familiar environments (e.g., at home, at Annie’s Centre, at school) to public spaces.
- Build confidence in interacting with peers.
- Develop independence in social situations.
- Have fun!
Annie’s Centre offers respite care to families/carers. Junior therapists are on hand to provide one-on-one support for at least three hour blocks for your child if you are unable to be with them for a period of time (e.g., break in your routine, work commitments, needing time out for yourself). At Annie’s Centre, respite care provides for the children:
- An opportunity to become confident with others outside of their familiar environment (e.g., members of their community)
- New experiences
- Time spent engaged in rewarding and productive activities facilitated by a therapist trained to meet their needs.
Please contact our Centre at email@example.com for further details aor to register your interest in these programs.
Referrals are not required to access these programs. However, you may wish to consider whether you are entitled to rebates or benefits from government programs or private health insurers to offset your expenses.