Annie’s Centre is seeking a Clinical Psychologist to join their team of dedicated professionals. You would be working in a team of 10 allied health and early intervention professionals including Clinical Psychologists, Speech Pathologists and Behaviour Therapists. You would operate as one of 5 members of the Psychology team alongside the internationally renowned Clinical Psychologist and owner, Dr. Anne Chalfant. You might be required to work across two sites, one in Randwick and one in the Hills District. You will be employed on a salary basis with full entitlements (superannuation, annual leave, leave loading, sick/carer’s leave etc.). There is administration support, and access to supervision within the practice. Professional development is supported and valued. Indeed, you would have reduced cost access to the only available certified training in NSW of the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS-2) and the Autism Diagnostic Interview (ADI-R).
Annie’s Centre is the first child and family health centre in Sydney, providing a range of services including Psychology, Speech Pathology, Behavioural Therapy and Early Intervention, to children and families. Annie’s Centre has developed a reputation for exceptional patient treatment and family support that is without peer. The Centre’s services stretch across the world with health professionals travelling from Hong Kong, Singapore and the Middle East for training by Dr. Chalfant. Although, Annie’s Centre provides specialist services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), the Psychology caseload is mixed and can include a range of children with and without any diagnosis enabling you to experience a broad referral base and interesting case load.
|Position:||Permanent part time, Clinical Psychologist|
|3-4 days per week|
|Caseload:||Mixed paediatric caseload|
|Age range: 18 months to Adolescence|
|Specialist focus areas: Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD),|
|AD/HD, Learning assessments, behaviour disorders and parent management training|
|Salary:||Based on “Health and Community Employees Psychologists (State) Award” and level of experience.|
|Position Start Date:||Immediate|
Essential Selection Criteria;
- Registered with AHPRA in NSW
- Post graduate Clinical Psychology qualification (Masters or Doctoral Level)
- Eligible to provide services under Medicare
- Eligible for membership of the Australian Clinical Psychology Association (ACPA)
- Experience working with children/adolescents who have an ASD and their families
- Experience working with children/adolescents who have anxiety difficulties
- Experience conducting cognitive and learning assessments with children/ adolescents
- Experience in parent management training/ parent support for children with challenging behaviour.
- Ability to work effectively both within a multi-disciplinary team and autonomously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Driver’s license and access to a vehicle for school visits
- Working towards registration or registered with AHPRA as a Clinical Psychologist
- Experience with or sound knowledge of early intervention models for children with ASD