Fees are typically based on a 50 minute hour with 10 minutes note taking time allocated post session.
- Fees are charged for any professional contact/ services:
- In person consultation
- Phone/Skype consultation
- Email correspondence
- Report preparation
- Liaison with other professionals or individuals
- Preparation of therapy materials where requested by the client
- Court preparation and related waiting time.
- Fees are payable at the time of consultation.
- Fees for phone/Skype consultations, reports/ letters and off-site visits (e.g., school observations) are required in advance.
- Cash, cheque and Credit Card payments (Visa and Master Card only) are accepted. EFTPOS (Cheque and Savings accounts) is also accepted.
If you are entitled to government rebates or benefits under your private health fund, we may be able to process your claim on the spot. Click here for more information. Please be aware that Medicare and private health fund rebates cannot be claimed concurrently.
We, like many professional services, have a cancellation policy that reflects the time that a clinician sets aside for your appointment. We also generally run waiting lists, so if we are given reasonable notice then we can offer another client a time that is suitable.
Therefore, the full fee is charged for sessions that are cancelled less than one business day (24 hours) prior to the scheduled appointment time. Half the session fee is charged for sessions that are cancelled less than two business days (48 hours) prior to the scheduled appointment time. The cancellation policy is strictly adhered to and applies to all reasons for session cancellation including ill health.
Please contact us to obtain more information about our fees.